How It Works
What to Expect
- Decide that you want IV Hydration
- Give us a call at 609-732-2499 or book online HERE to schedule mobile IV Hydration Therapy
- Complete the Intake Form
Get the Drip
- Trained IV Hydration Therapy medical professionals will arrive at your home or other location for treatment
- You will be asked to complete the Consent to Treatment Form
- You will receive a physical evaluation including measurement of vital signs to ensure safe treatment administration
- IV insertion will occur in upper extremities typically the arm or hand
- Sit back and get comfy
- Typical procedures last 30-60 minutes based on each client and the amount of fluid
- Upon completion of the IV drip the IV will be removed
The IVs used during IV Hydration Therapy are the same as medical grade equipment that you’d find in a hospital. But, instead of a clinical experience, IV Hydration Therapy is typically relaxing and refreshing. Depending on the treatment you choose, you can be finished in as little as 30 minutes. Our attentive staff will keep you comfortable, calm and cared for throughout treatment.
Rejuvenate your body with vitamins and minerals uninterrupted. You should start to feel the positive effects right away as the IV Drip fluids replenish hydration and electrolytes. Most people feel energized and refreshed after treatment. There are no harmful side effects.
IV Hydration Therapy is an elite, self-care regimen that helps you to feel your very best. These treatments administer the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients you need in the most efficient way possible.